Square Toe Slipper/Mule Making Component Kit
The kit includes:
- Texon Insole Board (Roughly 10" x 14")
- 3mm thick Poron Foam
- 1/4" Thick Cork Sheet
- Rubber Sole Sheet (Choice of Tan or Black)
- Waxed Threads in 2 colors: Black & White (Each color enough for a pair)
- Leather is NOT included.
- Hole Punching Fork (6mm) is not included. You can purchase them here>>
- You can purchase patterns per size here>>
- speedy stitcher not included. You can purchase them here>>
For leathers, we recommend getting pre-cut to a square foot, or letter sizes, from Tannery NYC. (https://tannerynyc.com/collections/12-x-12-leather-cut-pieces)
Cowhides, pebbled or smooth, will work well for these Slippers/Mules.
If you like to have lining in the shoes, you can use Pig Suedes, or Veg Tan thin leathers that are thinner, and laminate (and stitch if you wish) the leathers to use.